• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    there are defintally better scopes out there than mine, but i have a konus and i dont believe there are any better scopes in there price point (just over 200) it has a angled eye peice that i love and a rotating tripod mount. i run mine on a ewing stand so the rotating tripod mount is a must and the angled eye peice it defintally nice for my use.

i dont think you would be disipointed if you went out and bought one. i have a buddy with a 2800 dollar swarovski and its defintally alot better but not 14 times better. i do wish it had some form of recticle inside it so i could use it for ranging but its alot of scope for the price

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Leupold also makes a series called the Sequoia, which is reasonable in price, comes angled or straight, and has the Leupold quality. Alpen also makes an assortment of different priced/quality spotting scopes for various needs. We've got all kinds, for different uses, and you definitely get what you pay for.

Simmons also makes one they carry at Dicks, which if you have the right coupons, customer perk percentages off, and in-store sales, can be very cheap. We grabbed one of those last year and it makes a great back up, and it's pretty decent quality.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Well, you gotta tell us now! :dunno:

Barska. What else needs to be said?;)

No big story, it's just a NFG POS. I works, but it's dark and it's eye relief measures exactly .00025". It's FOV is about 1mm at 100 yards. Completely useless till I modified it to fit on a semi-pro tripod and it's a source of irratation every time I (attempt to) use it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    the best

Barska. What else needs to be said?;)

No big story, it's just a NFG POS. I works, but it's dark and it's eye relief measures exactly .00025". It's FOV is about 1mm at 100 yards. Completely useless till I modified it to fit on a semi-pro tripod and it's a source of irratation every time I (attempt to) use it.
    Buy the best you can afford. Or get a camcorder with a mega zoom and a little screen to go with it. Swaro is top notch, Leica also. Nikon is gonna be excellent glass for the $. If you're gonna use it a lot the pricey ones will save you an optic induced headache. I like the angled eyepiece better.:twocents:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    there are defintally better scopes out there than mine, but i have a konus and i dont believe there are any better scopes in there price point (just over 200) it has a angled eye peice that i love and a rotating tripod mount. i run mine on a ewing stand so the rotating tripod mount is a must and the angled eye peice it defintally nice for my use.

i dont think you would be disipointed if you went out and bought one. i have a buddy with a 2800 dollar swarovski and its defintally alot better but not 14 times better. i do wish it had some form of recticle inside it so i could use it for ranging but its alot of scope for the price

Here is your answer, look no further. I don't know where vette bought his but Jim Owens sells them on his website.

www.jarheadtop.com

Top Bottom