• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    So, I bought my XDs about a month ago and got the two standard magazines. I had a chance to buy a 7 round from the seller at the time, but both of us forgot about it until we got back home. Anyway, looking around those 7 rounders were going for upward of 50 dollars.
    So, took a chance, back ordered one from Springfield, along with a fancy new T shirt and 2 1/2 weeks later here they are.
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I also recently jumped on the XDs wagon...250 flawless rounds, including several brands of personal defense hollow points...zero issues of any kind. It took about a month for Springfield to ship me the 7 round magazines...zero problems with any of those too! I think they "nailed" the sights and ergonomics on the XDs, as it performs more accurately than my service (4") .45 at 7 yds!

Rock99and9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    Interesting, I purchased my XDs about two months ago, ordered the 7 round magazine from Springfield the next day. Backordered also, but took 4 1/2 weeks. (The Magazine actually arrived the same day my LTCH was in the mailbox.) I only wish I could find 250 rounds to fire through it. Like others have said though, no problems with it so far.

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    I have had my XDs for seven months and love it. I ordered two 7 round mags when I ordered the gun. All came in a short period. I have put close to 1000 rounds through it (although the pace has slowed dramatically in the last 2 months). This pistol works great, no problems and extremely accurate.

Top Bottom