• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Not talking about driving in a straight line down the strip on pavement or in a circle on pavement either. Talking about real racing, sprint cars and modifieds on the dirt track.

DSC_6387.jpg

Nothing like seeing the local racers compete and win against the big boys in 1,000 pound race cars with 1,000 some horsepower power sliding around the corners.

po7g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I dont know who lied to you but the first day of spring it was 24 up north here. I wish it was nice enough to do anything but freeze lol. good luck on your race season

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    sprints

Paragon speedway opens april 20. It will be nice to be able to go to sleep on a Saturday night to the sweet sounds of a nearby dirt track.

Jason

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Ah, haven't been to a race in maybe 4 or 5 years. Hope to hit up Putnamville at least this year a couple of times. I miss when they used to show those on ESPN on Friday and Saturday nights

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Ah, haven't been to a race in maybe 4 or 5 years. Hope to hit up Putnamville at least this year a couple of times. I miss when they used to show those on ESPN on Friday and Saturday nights

I didn't get into sprint car racing until 2008. I do remember watching Saturday Night Thunder with my Grandpa on ESPN. I do wish I could have taken him to a race before he passed in 2010. I actually was helping Mike King get the Action track ready for the season when he took it over. While he wasn't the best promoter, he sure did a lot better then the one before him. Bob Sargent and the O'Conners sure do the Action Track nice now though.

Can't wait to hit Bloomington, Putmanville and Paragon all summer!!!

I will be at Putnamville a few times this season as it is 30 minutes from my home. I hope to get to Bloomington this season and hopefully Tri State.

Top Bottom