• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Can they work with your ipsc or appleseed targets?

The current bracket I am working on will accommodate existing 10" or 12" rounds. Plans are to cut a 45% to fit and we can always cut specials to mount direct. Haven't tried it yet, but my adapter kits for the 2x4 brackets should work?

bevilsiz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    OK Kemball, the suspense is killing me. How are things coming on these? I am sure there are a lot of other guys wanting to know & just didn't ask LOL!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    For those of you that did not make it to the 1500, these are finally available.

12" round and 45% torso versions are $130 including target. I haven't shipped any yet, but they should fit in a $11 USPS flat rate box.

Currently not offering the bases a la cart, but once I get my inventory built up we will. Bases alone look like they will run about $95. Bracket will accept 10" and 12" rounds, as well as the 45% torsos with relocated holes.

bevilsiz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    For those of you that did not make it to the 1500, these are finally available.

12" round and 45% torso versions are $130 including target. I haven't shipped any yet, but they should fit in a $11 USPS flat rate box.

Currently not offering the bases a la cart, but once I get my inventory built up we will. Bases alone look like they will run about $95. Bracket will accept 10" and 12" rounds, as well as the 45% torsos with relocated holes.

They work very well too!

Top Bottom