• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I know that the trigger on my Loaded was a bit heavy and gritty for the first few dozen mags. After a good cleaning and about 300 rounds it feels smooth as a baby's butt. I've got close to 500 rounds out of it and at 15 yards it's a helluva straight shooter. While I wish it was lighter, I like that the heft and balance make a quick follow up shot accurate/unlike my EDC (Taurus 24/7 compact .45). That thing.... if round one was center mass, round two is a head shot. But it's small, light, easy to carry/conceal and holds 10+1.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am going to have to go through some transition to acclimate myself back to a 1911 trigger I guess. Six pounds are what most of my DA triggers are. Not sure how I would like an SA trigger that heavy.

You big ninny.....shot it and then give it to me for a day. It will not be that heavy anymore........do you leave your CZ's at factory weight......you big ninny.....:)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wilson Combat is having a sale on their magazines:

Magazines-Wilson Combat

Pretty decent pricing. I was thinking about ordering a couple, but the shipping price is the same whether I order 2 or 4, defraying the cost even more. Comes out to $30.45 per mag, which is better than I've seen them elsewhere. If I don't need the two extras, I'll just sell them cheap :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Magazines-Wilson Combat

Pretty decent pricing. I was thinking about ordering a couple, but the shipping price is the same whether I order 2 or 4, defraying the cost even more. Comes out to $30.45 per mag, which is better than I've seen them elsewhere. If I don't need the two extras, I'll just sell them cheap :)

You can never have to many mags. When I go to the range I go to shoot.....not load. I have 50 loaded mags in an ammo can. 8 and 10 round. All Wilson/Chip. Did not buy them all at once. Just kept snatching up deals when I saw them.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg

Magazines-Wilson Combat

Thanks for posting that and making me spend $200. :laugh:

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    My Springfield Professional with ivory grips. EDC and accurate as hell. I will never be the shooter this gun was built for but I can put 9 HST's within an inch at 10 yards. IMG_4038.JPG

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Picked up my new Springfield Range Officer. Great gun, can hardly wait for the next trip to the range! The trigger seems heavy but I'm used to my light CZ triggers. This RO will be awesome after some fine tuning!!

Top Bottom