Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    * Sold pending funds.*

Hey guys and gals,

Hate to let this one go. It's one of the nicest handguns I have owned and certainly one of the most repeatedly accurate handguns I've owned. However, I have some bills that need to be paid, so here it is for sale. The Springfield Armory MC Operator was a fairly recent purchase and has 2014 dated night sights. I fired approximately 100 rounds of Remington and Federal target ball and another 100 rounds of Federal HST 230 gr and Ranger Talon 230 gr with no malfunctions. There are no marks on the handgun and certainly no "idiot scratch". There are a couple of marks on the Springfield magazines from where they were inserted and removed from the handgun. They can be seen in the photos below. Everything that came with the gun, to include the "Made in the U.S.A" hang tag comes with it. I also have two (2) like new Chip McCormick Power 10 Magazines that I will sell with it, a $68 value. I will ship from my FFL to your FFL, where legal. I will accept USPS Money Order, discreet PayPal and cash face to face around Evansville. I ship extremely fast and have great feedback. Purchase with confidence. Please, no trades at this time as I need to pay some bills. Please look at my other ads. If you wish to purchase multiple items, we can work something out.

Springfield Armory MC Operator 1911 - 2014 Dated
    - All documents, items and magazines included.
    - Two (2) Chip McCormick Power 10 Magazines.
    List Price: $1,200.

Sale Price: $975 Shipped.

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom