• ...and so much more!
  • ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    ***SOLD!***

I have a mostly stock, low-mileage SA Range Officer in .45 ACP for sale or trade. Round count is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-70 rounds. Only modification is the standard 1911 trigger job, as the stock setup was in the neighborhood of six pounds, kinda gritty, and with substantial takeup and overtravel. That's all fixed, now. Comes in the original SA fitted case with all accessories shown except the ammo. Kit includes two magazines, cleaning brush, holster, and double mag holder. Cash price is [STRIKE]$740[/STRIKE] $700 and please note that I live just across the river in Louisville, KY. Out of state sales will have to be processed through an FFL dealer and I can meet you within about 75 miles of Louisville, perhaps farther for the right deal. Shipping from my dealer to yours isn't a problem, either.

This gun was purchased by me approximately one year ago because I had developed the -need- for a really accurate, full-size 1911 and reviews indicated the Range Officer was all that. The reviews proved to be entirely accurate, as illustrated by this fifteen-yard group fired off the hood of my truck using my rolled-up jacket as a rest:

SARO_zps760e209a.jpg

Over the past year, however, the RO has mostly sat in the safe. I have a compact 1911 that serves as my default EDC weapon, along with several other auto pistols that serve various carry roles, so the -need- for a target 1911 has proven to be more of a passing want. I'll entertain most interesting trade offers with cash or additional items either way, but would be most interested in a full-size .45 with a threaded barrel, or one for which threaded barrels are commonly available. I'll be all over a Glock 41, HK USP Tactical, FN FNX, or SIG P220 TB (Elite Dark/Combat) or, stepping away from .45 ACP, a Sig P226 or Mk25. Don't hesitate to PM me if you're dying to get rid of that old HK Mk 23 that's been taking up space in the back of the closet. And after that absurd remark, some more pics:

photo13_zps9785168a.jpg

photo12_zps3582d65f.jpg

photo10_zps02649ddb.jpg

photo11_zpse7e52843.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member