• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    We have been anticipating this release. I am not a huge fan of XD guns, but I might have to give this a look since I have become such a 10mm fan boy.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I just picked this same one up yesterday minus the red dot yesterday. This is my first 10mm. I don't know if I will put a red dot on or not. I'm having a hard time deciding.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I just picked this same one up yesterday minus the red dot yesterday. This is my first 10mm. I don't know if I will put a red dot on or not. I'm having a hard time deciding.
    I personally like a red dot for hunting purposes. However, for self defense situations I've decided iron sights are for me. I'm just faster with them, and I don't have to worry about sight failure or battery failure. It's just my opinion on red dot use for me personally.
    RDS are much more accurate at longer distance that is without a doubt and you can probably be faster with a red dot at longer ranges to acquire targets.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'll wait for them to come out with a threaded barrel version...learned my lesson buying the 9mm version

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    A friend picked up one of these earlier in the year. I fondled it a bit but didn’t get to shoot it. I was somewhat impressed with the feel of the pistol and loved the sights. I seem to recall there were issues with the grip safety on earlier models but don’t know that for a fact. I may have to look at one a bit closer for that deal.

Top Bottom