• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Out of all the new 10mm 's out this one seems to be the most problem free.

I'm still collecting information on the new Gen 5 Glock 20, hopefully 40.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I really like my XDM Elite 10mm, I am not too worried about getting Alaskan Silt from the bottom of Alaskan Riverbeds in my gun as the video stipulates. I will continue to use and keep it, IMO it is the best 10mm out there for the money and trigger wise. If I go to Alaska Which, I am currently not planning on, but hey maybe... I will bring the old .357 with some hard casts. If anyone is on the fence I would say the Springfield is the way to go.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I really like my XDM Elite 10mm, I am not too worried about getting Alaskan Silt from the bottom of Alaskan Riverbeds in my gun as the video stipulates. I will continue to use and keep it, IMO it is the best 10mm out there for the money and trigger wise. If I go to Alaska Which, I am currently not planning on, but hey maybe... I will bring the old .357 with some hard casts. If anyone is on the fence I would say the Springfield is the way to go.
    Thank I've been riding the fence and so far my research has this being the best of the new released 10mm. I haven't researched the Gen 5 G***k 20 yet. I'd imagine it's probably as reliable as the past G20's.
    I just don't care for G***k ergonomics or triggers.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I just saw 2 of these in Sportsman's Warehouse in Ft. Wayne. They were Black and FDE I think. The wife saw them and wanted one but we already have a threaded barrel version.

Top Bottom