• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drbob93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    South Central Indiana
    I haven't shopped at a Dick's for over 17 years, They should be renamed.

Last time I shopped at Dick's they had 1 pound of fake black powder and a couple of shotguns, and the clerk in that department was very rude. They should be named Dick's Golf Shop and Supplies for Soccer Moms. Unfortunately, the last catalog Cabela sent me suggested they are choosing the same route much like Gander Mountain (good riddance) and avoiding things that might cause boo boo's if not handled correctly and selling stuff for roughing it in your local city park. I was initially disappointed that they didn't put one in south central Indiana where a whole lot of guns live and went for Carmel, which doesn't really matter now as it is a 100 mile round trip. We have quite a few options to buy guns but the mark up isn't high enough for them to carry ammo and reloading supplies. Pity. I think they could do well here. :ingo:

jgregp7372

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2018
    Osceola
    Springfield now "Dickless"

What did they do? I must have missed that? Just the notes for dummies would be great. Thanks
    Dick's selection and Lack of qualified customer service died long ago. Dick's is now "self serve". You get what you pay for. Everything on-line from now on!

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    Dick's selection and Lack of qualified customer service died long ago. Dick's is now "self serve". You get what you pay for. Everything on-line from now on!

Wasn’t referring to Dicks. Was asking about Springfield and Rock River. Those questions were answered earlier in the thread. Don’t shop at Dicks and never will.

Top Bottom