Please reply by conversation.

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    Gun is now sold.

I have a used Springfield Lightweight Champion operator for sale or trade. It is a 4" aluminum frame 1911 with an accessory rail. I'd like to trade for either a steel frame 1911 with a rail or a small (officers, commander, of cco) 1911 without a rail. Gun is used and has some handling wear including typical holster wear and a light idiot mark from the previous owner. Will include original Springfield blue hard case and 3 Springfield 7 round mags, 2 with bumper pads. Original grips are long gone, gun will come with VZ Aliens in Brown. I also have 3 brand new holsters for this gun that buyer can have for half price. They are from Comp-Tac, Raven, & Occidental.

I am located in Evansville, ftf is preferred but will ship to your ffl for $25. Will sell for $750 or trade for items listed above or anything else I may find interesting. I like 1911s and revolvers the most. My computer is down until next week, so I can't post pics but I can send them to your cell phone or email if you're interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom