• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I hate to do this but a recent knee injury is going to keep me off of work longer than I thought.
    I have a M1 garand for sale. I got it from a close friend who bought it from the CMP. I do not
    any paperwork from the CMP. When I got it the barrel was shot out, so I had it re barreled and
    it shoots lights out now. New barrel is barrel broke in and I hate to sell but have to with another
    baby on the way and not working I have to. Located in Brookville.
    Edit to add more info:
    to my knowledge the rifle is original or how it left the cmp except for the barrel. I know my friend I bought it from did nothing to it. He bought it from the cmp knowing the barrel was shot out, so it sat in his safe because it has other m1s.
    It was rebarreled with a Krieger barrel by Bell precision rifles in greensburg. Unfortunately when I had all of this done I was younger and thought I would never sell any of my guns. And was bad about keeping paperwork.
    If someone is interested or would like to take a look maybe even to see if my asking price is unreasonable that is okay with me.
    Price-$1000

URL=http://s447.photobucket.com/user/jmwetzel89/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image4_zps3nivkbwv.jpg.html]
    image4_zps3nivkbwv.jpg
    [/URL]
    a

Last edited:
    Top Bottom