• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Want to trade this beautiful Springfield Micro Compact! I just got it in on trade, and decided it just isn’t my cup of tea. Would like to trade for something with night sights, and .45 caliber.
    Or a p938

Please, no Rock Island, Amigo, or budget 1911 models. I can add cash, or ammo for the right deal. What you see in the pictures is what you will get from me!

The 1911 has upgraded trigger, hammer, safety, enlarged mag well and slide release and mag well all Wilson Combat, as well as new Pachmeyer grips, and comes with three mags. Two of which are Wilsons.

This is a VERY nice gun, kept in very GOOD condition. You can tell it has ridden in a holster before, but there are no serious marks on it. No dummy mark, and no dings.

Shoots and cycles butter smooth, loves ball ammo, and still eats hollow points with no issues (Hydra Shok, and a HST tested)!

The holster is a Galco Super Tuck, this allows you to conceal, and still tuck a golf shirt into your waist. This holster is extremely comfortable, and really spreads the weight of the firearm across your belt, so you literally will forget the gun is there!

Please, don’t be afraid to offer trades, but I only am interested in handguns, and only in the .45 flavor. No 9mm’s, no .380’s. Unless the trade is heavily in my favor.

Feel free to text me at (812)-629-O938 with any questions!

Located in Newburgh.

kwLEvHIl.jpg

PX8Oe3Hl.jpg

WnJIjz4l.jpg

wrmD5sbl.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom