• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    just curious.. looking down on any SA political stunts how y’all feel about what Bill Ruger done for our cause?

I do not like that crap either. I do have 1 Ruger I bought so the spouse could go shooting with me. Bought it used from a friend.

Expat makes a solid point (as always) as to the used market. But I am still PO'd for reasons beyond political.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I do not like that crap either. I do have 1 Ruger I bought so the spouse could go shooting with me. Bought it used from a friend.

Expat makes a solid point (as always) as to the used market. But I am still PO'd for reasons beyond political.

There is where the difference lies at least for me. Ok company A pulls some self serving stunt. Then after they have secured a care out for them selves, Oh we are sorry. In my opinion its a half baked apology. Proceed as you will. But heaping on poor customer service after the sale( if I am correct this is what happened in CM's case) Then You have gone and made it personal. Then its Game over Period.

Look at Walmart see countless threads, we can all agree they are as far as 2a friendly company as Michael Bloomberg is a 2a supporter. We began to limit our trips to Walmart based on there antics. Last time my wife was there she was picking up some supplies for her classroom. ( sadly Walmart was the cheapest place and when you do not have a budget Cost Matters) When she gets up to the Snarky Cashier who was too busy on her phone to check her out, the Cashier does not even look up and says" You know there was a self check out right there you could have gone to! My wife told her Yeah there is now a Cart with School supplies you can take care of! and left.

We are done with Walmart there is no recovery from stuff like that.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    As to the bill hboards. Easy fix as I hate that rap as well.

AllenM will remove them for you...

This is a SA loaded.
    Rqk8Hjk.jpg

TRP.....

Classic, drop-dead gorgeous artwork of a gun!
    I think I am swooning. :faint:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If you want a SA, buy one. New or used doesn't really matter. But from an economic standpoint, supporting the resale market also helps the marketability of new ones. If the resale market collapsed, how many people would buy a new one at current prices. Like I said in another post. SA has apologized and tried to make amends. I can't ask for much more.

I don’t know about that. I happen to know some idiot that keeps buying .40s even though both the new and used market is crap. I have no idea what that guy is thinking.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Put another 259 rounds through it. 100x steel, 100x aluminum, 50x Remington brass (dirtiest of the bunch). . .9 rounds nickle plated 165g Federal JHP. Still haven't cleaned it. Still ran without a hiccup. Broke in some Wilson mags today. Needs a bath now, I can feel grit building up.

Top Bottom