• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I went to the Indy 1500 yesterday and ZXGuns had 2 XD Mod.2 in 9mm. While I was looking someone bought the 1st one but that 2nd one was calling my name. I've not bought from ZX in the past but even in the stressful environment there at the show, their booth was quite busy and they had a LOT of guns, they were really hustling to make sure everyone was taken care of.

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and buy the XD. I was already considering either it or a Sig P320. ZX had a couple of P320 but that gun just didn't feel good in my hand. I learned long ago that if it doesn't feel right from the start, it will never get any better. So the XD was it.

I took the new gun to the range this afternoon and this is a great shooter also! I ran about 100 rounds through it but here is a photo of 10 rounds though 2 holes at 20 ft.:

xd_target.jpg

MAC100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2014
    United States
    The guy who you said bought the fist one: Would that have been about about 2:30pm yesterday right after opening? if so that was me. I wanted one since it came out but my LGS wanted well over MSRP for it. was going to order online but figured I would try the show. ZX was right at what online price would have been. feels very good. got to track down a new holster for it now.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    The guy who you said bought the fist one: Would that have been about about 2:30pm yesterday right after opening? if so that was me. I wanted one since it came out but my LGS wanted well over MSRP for it. was going to order online but figured I would try the show. ZX was right at what online price would have been. feels very good. got to track down a new holster for it now.

Most likely. We were probably standing next to each other for a minute. They had 4 XD Mod.2's, two in 9mm and two in .40 S&W. But I was looking for 9mm.

I'm also looking for a holster for it. Leaning toward a Bravo Concealment BCA OWB.

Did you get a chance to shoot yours yet? If not, I think you'll like it also. Enjoy!

Top Bottom