WTS: Springfield XD Sub-Comp (3") 40S&W with XD Gear, Warren Sights, CC Trigger Job

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    SOLD $500
    NO TRADES!

Selling my used, Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact 3" 40S&W black pistol, with original box and XD Gear (holster, mag pouch, mag loader). It has Warren Tactical sights night sights, tritium front, tritium rear one dot. The trigger has been worked on by Canyon Creek Customs. It has a 5lb pull with shortened take up and over travel. The mag release has been replaced with a black Canyon Creek offset release (stock length but offset to stick out further for right handed use. This IS USPSA production legal).

Note: I am selling extra mags, guide rods, sights etc in the accessories for sale forum.

It is in very good shape, no damage, no problems. This gun mostly sat in my safe but did see a few IDPA matches.

Asking $500 cash. This gun is currently on consignment at M and J Firearms and can be seen there M-F 11-6, Wed 11-8 and Saturday 10-6. Located at 24 South Main Street in Fortville, IN. 317 747-4741
    If that is not convienent for you, I can make other arrangements such as the USPSA match at ACC this Sunday. I am in Fishers and would be glad to arrange a meeting.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom