WTS: Springfield XDm-40 3.8 Black Full Frame with Trijicon Night Sights, 5 Magazines

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Springfield XDm-40 3.8 Black Full Frame w/Trijicon Night Sights, 5 Mags (SOLD)

--------
    Item Sold
    --------

Hello :).

I purchased this XDm-40 3.8 Full Frame last month as my first gun, due to not being able to find the gun I was after (Sig Sauer p226 Dark Elite in .40). I did find the Sig finally and, as such, I am selling the XDm :).

The gun has only 250 rounds through it, all it's been fed are Winchester White Box .40 165 GR non-corrosive rounds. It's fired all 250 without issue and has been cleaned after each range session (I believe I've been 3 times if memory serves).

I purchased 3 additional 16 round magazines at $35 each last week, and they are included with the gun. The gun has Trijicon Green Night Sights installed which I paid $125 for. The gun comes in it's original case with all original accessories including the magazine loader, paddle holster, magazine holster, and lock.

Included as well are two boxes of 20 Speer Gold Dot .40 JHP rounds. One box is 155 gr and the other box is 180 gr short barrel.

I am located on the south side of Indianapolis. I am not comfortable with personal transfers, so I will pay for an FFL to transfer the gun to you. Elmore's on 135 is where I prefer.

I paid total for everything included in this package roughly $900 but I am asking $500 cash only.

If you have any questions at all about the gun, accessories, or anything else - feel free to drop me a PM and I'll clarify in the post to avoid unnecessary bumps of this thread.

<<< Images Removed to save Bandwidth after the item sold >>>

Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Haha, wife is on my back to get rid of it. Was hoping I could just keep "trying to sell it" but I think she noticed I stopped bumping this thread.

I'm going to lower the price to $500 cash, still has to be done at an FFL and I will cover the transfer fee so long as it's $25 or less.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom