WTS: Springfield XDm w/ Trijicon RMR - ONE OF A KIND!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    PRICE DROP TO $900 FIRM! Will sell gun without RMR for $450.

Up for sale is my beloved Springfield XDm Compact .40SW. This thing is a blast! Selling off some toys because we have a baby on the way.

This pistol was sent off to Mark Housel at L&M Precision who is the ONLY person I would ever let touch my XDm. He did all the slide milling and installed the RMR, iron suppressor sights, and finished the slide in burnt bronze FDE. The loaded chamber indicator is 100% functional and was trimmed by Mark when the slide was milled. This thing was built right and has over $900 in the slide.

Gun has approximately 800 rounds through it, zero issues - ever. Carried it occasionally in the IWB shown in the pics. Very comfy with the compact mag. Gun comes with all the Springfield gear, original box, 13 round mag w/ pinky extension, 16 round mag w/ extension, IWB Kydex holster, and basically brand new Trijicon dual illuminated RM04 with factory box and hardware.

Price for the entire package is $1,000 firm. Will sell pistol without the RMR for $500. I will throw in a couple boxes of factory ammo. No trades. Text 812-329-9628. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom