Please reply by conversation.

rat-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    where the work is
    Greetings!

For sale is an excellent Springfield XDs in 9mm, complete with extras. I carried this for a short time, fired approximately 300 rounds, but I felt like I was talked into purchasing it over what I really wanted, and after giving it some time, I'm going back for what I wanted in the first place. It was purchased new in the summer and repaired with the XDS recall in early November.

Factory box includes spent case and all factory paperwork including post-recall repair card. Replaced red fiber-optic front sight insert with green, but replacement red and green inserts are included. Includes 2x 7-round magazines and 1x 9-round magazine with 2x grip extensions. (for each size grip back-strap, both also included) Includes factory paddle holster and dual magazine holster. (paddle holster was used for carry) Includes cable lock and key, barrel brush, and chamber flag.

In addition I'm including an excellent IWB leather/kydex hybrid "Lil' Foxx" holster by FoxX Holsters, with replaceable standard and "J" belt hook.

Cash FTF transfer only, within 60 min drive from Southport area of Indianapolis. Would consider trades ONLY for Walther PPS (9mm), Walther PPK/s, or Sig Sauer P238 in similar condition or better.

Contact me for more information, Armslist ad linked below. Asking $550.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Springfield XDs 9mm w/extras, IWB Foxx Holster

XDs_case_zps8c96558e.jpg

XDs_Foxx_02_zps3a8e514a.jpg

XDs_Foxx_01_zps56d72e8a.jpg

XDs_paper_zps336ee64c.jpg

XDs_AKS_zps4a43bbc6.jpg

XDs_sights_zpsd5952cd6.jpg

XDs_barrel_zps927d0970.jpg

XDs_slide_zpsa8fe17e3.jpg

XDs_frame_zps33d3bfa3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status