• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I have a XDM compact 45 with the 3.8 in barrel. I bought her the week after they were released. I have only had one feeding issue and that was the first time I shot her. i have put 700-750 rounds through her and i have yet to have a problem with her. I LOVE the accuracy of the gun! Impressive groupings from ~ 25 yards. Roughly 8-10 inches!

Last edited:

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I have a XDM compact 45 with the 3.8 in barrel. I bought her the week after they were released. I have only had one feeding issue and that was the first time I shot her. i have put 700-750 rounds through her and i have yet to have a problem with her. I LOVE the accuracy of the gun! Impressive groupings from ~ 25 yards. Roughly 8-10 inches!

Last edited:

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011

kzrider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    First off xdm and xds are 2 different animals. I posted that link by Pat Cascio on there forums. And those forums are no help whatsoever. There isnt a gunsmith one on there. But are ready to tell you your doing something wrong. Its a roll of the dice brother. Either you get one that works like a charm or u get a rotten egg like i did. Mine is in stainless steel version. You can lube the heck out of it and instead of light primer strikes every 3rd mag it will happen 1 time out of 50 rounds. But it wont stop misfiring. Take it from me. trade it off for one that works or find a kahr or sig, or glock or whtever. If you bought this to trust your life with. GOOD LUCK!!!

kzrider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I am in the quad cities. next to SA. if you want to shoot one i am a member of a local gun club. And will be happy to let you shoot this thing all day long. Ill clean it. If your wondering if its worth the money. 563-499-4923 dont be bashfull im gonna trade this thing off as soon as i can anyway. Im cant cc something that works when it wants to. Im on facebook. Curtis Grant. or kzrider@mchsi.com http://www.facebook.com/curtis.grant.58

kzrider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    On there you will see everything you need to know. From me firing to sending it back to springfield and after they sent it back. The pic u see there is of most of 3 boxes of ammo. Half of which is off cener fired. On a center fired weapon. Like i said u either get a good egg or not. Good luck to you and yours and Merry Christmas.

kzrider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    and im betting the back of your spring housing is getting chewed up on something in the gun. like mine looks like a chewed up rim on a road without a tire. 300 bullets and Sa says thats normal. And yes those are flat spots if you look closely enough. Sorry but a little blueing missing is ok by me. But when the gun chews up the internal parts. Somethings WRONG here. And its not chambering a round correctly, or lube or limp wristing, or thumb riding on the slide kind of b.s. either.

kzrider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Im sorry but it seems that all the forums i go to say the same thing. They point the finger at the poor guy with a legitimate issue. Like hes an idiot, or its his fault he spent his own hard earned money on something and expected it to work. Or they say i have the M-class and mine works fine. [ok great my tool works to]. Get on with this guys problem, he came here for answers, not to listen to you toot your horns. Im trying to help him out as i have the same problem. Answer DUMP IT. for a gun that works. I sent mine back to SA and they told me to Pound Sand you didnt lube it correctly. They lubed it, i took it out of the box as is dripping with oil and it kept misfiring. So i got it.

Last edited:

Stringtown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    I haven't had ant problems with mine. It shoots great and is very accurate. My son has a Glock and he even likes it.

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    I've put 1,200 rounds through mine so far without 1 single problem. I love this gun. Its really quite manageable for such a small firearm. I shoot it much better than my Glock 36, plus I've never been able to get 100% reliability out of my 36.

Top Bottom