• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just wondering if anyone from the Hendricks area was having issues with their Sprint phones and if they had any information on it?

One of my buddies I guess called them and was told that the towers were jacked up but I didn't get any more details.

Just having issues sending messages, making phone phones, and such.
    I do keep getting a "Cause Code: 64 Error Class: 2" message.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Last edited:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    My Lady and I have noticed an increase in dropped calls or no service for the past 6 months or so. I did find it interesting that I got an ad/notice in the mail stating that it was a good time to sign up for Sprint as my beloved Nextel National Network will go offline by June 30, 2013. I wonder if this phasing out has anything to do with these current problems?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My Lady and I have noticed an increase in dropped calls or no service for the past 6 months or so. I did find it interesting that I got an ad/notice in the mail stating that it was a good time to sign up for Sprint as my beloved Nextel National Network will go offline by June 30, 2013. I wonder if this phasing out has anything to do with these current problems?

I second this.

We have 4 phones, us and the in-laws. Same story here, "Call Disconnected" almost every call. :xmad:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anyone still having issues in the Danville area? This is the third time in the last couple months I'm not able to call/text out due to a signal interference and frankly I'm starting to get a tad peeved. About to the point of going to a store and raising some grief. :xmad:

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Anyone still having issues in the Danville area? This is the third time in the last couple months I'm not able to call/text out due to a signal interference and frankly I'm starting to get a tad peeved. About to the point of going to a store and raising some grief. :xmad:

My parents live in NWI, and when they were rolling out 4g up there they were experiencing the same issues.

Give Sprint a call and complain, they gave my mom quite a bit of credit towards a few of the bills.

I live on the sw side of Indy and haven't been having any issues during this 4g rollout.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I had this problem in the Southport area a few months ago but the tower has been fixed since then. The manager at the nearest sprint store said that something happened to the tower and it was being fixed. It took over four weeks.

Top Bottom