blade thickness0.14" (3.5 mm)
    handle materialCarbon Fiber

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Buy it. We can meet at rancho bravo and admire the blade talk religion and then I can drive you on over to the hospital

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You'll cut yourself.

Well, that goes without saying.

I can neither affirm nor deny this rumor, but it's possible that someone brought a Benchmade balisong to show someone else today. Then someone else looked to see which side the latch was on with respect to the edge, but he mistook a reflection off of the contour of the spine as the edge. Then he may or may not have started flipping it and learned that the edge was on the opposite side. Had this happened, direct pressure followed by washing with soap and water and an adhesive bandage may or may not have been applied.

Buy it. We can meet at rancho bravo and admire the blade talk religion and then I can drive you on over to the hospital

And the charge for the ride to ER will be . . . one slightly used Spyderco Proficient!

That would be sweet.

I would be injured in no time.:laugh:

I feel your pain.

Rhino think of your sobriety!!! And it looks very very slicey you would cut your arm off or something.

I know, right??!!!

Rhino.....you have a problem. You need KFAA.

Knives & Flashlight Addicts Anonymous

Correct.

Are there meetings? I'll bring the beer! :):

And the cards and dice. And the syringes and heroin.

You can bet that knife would be SHARP. I am going to start carrying some Spyderco fixed blades.

That would be awesome! Spyderco fixed blades are often overlooked, but they're all very cool. I've had my eye on the Moran drop point for a long time.

Well....crap.

I'm happy for you, though. Really, I am.

but now...more choices... *sigh*

And I don't even really LIKE fixed blade knives.

Oh, I didn't buy it. I'm still on the wagon. I'm just sharing the joy of looking at it with my co-dependent enablers.

I like my Mule Team...very similar in size and blade shape tho I do like the "thumb stop" on it better

The Temperance is another nice Spyderco fixed blade.

We need to start some! Dean Crail and Rhino need support!

Among others!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Well, that goes without saying.

I can neither affirm nor deny this rumor, but it's possible that someone brought a Benchmade balisong to show someone else today. Then someone else looked to see which side the latch was on with respect to the edge, but he mistook a reflection off of the contour of the spine as the edge. Then he may or may not have started flipping it and learned that the edge was on the opposite side. Had this happened, direct pressure followed by washing with soap and water and an adhesive bandage may or may not have been applied.

Hmm...I'm sure that if said formerly mint condition, un-marred and un-blooded Balisong were to show up in the classifieds in the next week or so, the seller would be smart enough to demand a premium price due to the possible presence of microscopic DNA. A smart boy with good hair and basic lab skills could probably do some hillbilly cloning and presto! someone may have a line on a never-ending supply of their very own Rhinos.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Looks very good but crazy priced imo. It does have high end materials but I would be hard pressed for that money. I have one of the bushcraft w/ the black g10 and it's very similar. awesome blade.

Top Bottom