• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Has anyone heard any rumors about when Ruger is going to start producing and releasing the SR 1911? My patients is running out. :@ya:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    It's already out there. Has been for quite awhile. The big problem is that they're not readily available in most places. If you just have to have one, do some Internet research and you should be able to snag one, but you're gonna pay.

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I should have said FULL production mode. The demand is there, what are they waiting for? :dunno:

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    On both of the Rugerforums, several people have written to the CEO of Ruger and they have posted his response that basically states that they are producing as many as they can..., and they're setting up a second line but that took three months to get up and running..., yadda yadda yadda...

Essentially, he suggests you go get in line at a larger gun shop because the distributors take care of them first.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have seen one posted on here twice. Both times they were spoken for within minutes. I would really like to find one of the Talo editions.

Top Bottom