• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    I was hoping to take a defensive pistol class in the next few months but I can't get my hands on any additional Ruger SR9 17rd magazines. Has anyone seen these anywhere? I've checked and called the stores closest to me (Midwest, Midwest, ZX, Kodiak) but none are available. Everywhere online is sold out except gunbroker where they're going for about what a new SR9(c) would cost (lol). If any of you see them out and about for the sticker price of $30-40 please pick it/them up and I'll absolutely take them off your hands. I was hoping for 4 but absolutely need the requisite 2 additional mags that most classes require.

Thanks!

-Dobber

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    10 rounders would work for most pistol classes. Buy a couple of those and keep your 17s for serious business. For example I don't drop my carry mag in the dirt. Get extra for the range and keep a good one for self defense.;

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Wow, thanks for those links. I'm no stranger to the internet and I literally couldn't find any reputable retailers in-stock. I've read that shopruger.com is not trustworthy re: their stock numbers. One of the links you provided had shipping cost at $51.00. HAHA! I ended up buying 4 from Nimrod's Wares. Never heard of them but I'll report back if things don't go as expected. I went with PayPal for payment to ensure I don't get screwed.

-Dobber

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Well I ended up having to order online. I went with the Nimrod's link above and got my four shiney new 17rd SR9 mags on Thursday. They weren't cheap, right at MSRP $44/ea but in this climate I'm certainly glad not to pay the $100/ea that the auctions are going for. Thanks for the help guys!

NOTE: The Nimrod's website automatically charges the WA State/County tax but that was refunded to me within about 5 hours of the transaction. I didn't even have to ask.

-Dobber

Top Bottom