bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    SSG 97 PSL in7.62X51 Sold

Sold
    I have a SSG 97 (PSL) for sale. It is in 7.62 Nato. It is in very good to excellent shape.
    They only made these for a short time in the late 90's, and only made very few of them. I have three 10 round magazines for it, and they are very rare also. I have replaced the stock with one that is more like the NDM 86, but have the original stock with it. The added benefit to this stock, other than the appearance, is that the cheek piece will raise and lower, and can also be removed for cleaning. The forearm also has two threaded metal inserts in it. There is one closer to the front if you like the bipod toward the front more. I went with the traditional NDM look. The bipod is a Caldwell swivel.
    Here is a link to an article that was done on these Dragunov dot net - Romanian Sniper Rifle Range Reports - SSG-97 in .308
    The scope is the standard one described in the article. Two of the three magazines have been modified as described in the article. I have not fired it with the magazine not modified. The reliability is 100 percent on this with the two modified magazines.
    I have probably fired 300 rounds through it. It is just collecting dust.
    Price is $1500. I am in NE Indiana (Ft. Wayne area), and would not want to travel more than an hour for the deal. I would consider shipping to an FFL, but it would be on your dime.
    I am not really interested in any trades. If you insist on a trade offer, just PM me and do not bump the thread. I will be happy to answer any questions.
    julyriflesale004_zpsf6e44b1b.jpg

julyriflesale003_zps960a231c.jpg

julyriflesale001_zps3f74c5ee.jpg

julyriflesale008_zpsf96b6a44.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom