SSNFA Sole Distributorship of Thompson Machine KFO .22LR SBR Version #1 & Version #2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I was informed today that SSNFA will be the sole distributor of the brand new Thompson Machine KFO .22LR SBR Version #1 & Version #2.

Version #1 is a Ruger 10/22 based integrally suppressed 10" SBR. It will feature factory Ruger parts except for the Blackhawk stock and the intergral Thompson Machine Operative S suppressor. This will be a two stamp gun. The engraving seen as THOMPSON MACHINE TM-22 on these prototypes will read THOMPSON MACHINE KFO of the production guns. The production guns will also be coated black so no engraving will show silver and the total gun will match. Pricing is yet to be determined. Stock options and other options are also yet to be determined. Operative S suppressor specs can be seen at Thompson Machine.

DSC_3081.jpg

DSC_3085.jpg

DSC_3084.jpg

DSC_3083.jpg

DSC_3082.jpg

DSC_3080.jpg

DSC_3079.jpg

DSC_3044.jpg

DSC_3047.jpg

DSC_3046.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

Version #2 is a Ruger 10/22 based suppressor ready SBR. It will feature factory Ruger parts except for the Blackhawk stock and a short barrel with 1/2 thread relieved threads. This will be a one stamp gun. The engraving seen as THOMPSON MACHINE TM-22 on these prototypes will read THOMPSON MACHINE KFO of the production guns. The production guns will also be coated black so no engraving will show silver and the total gun will match. Pricing is yet to be determined. Stock options and other options are also yet to be determined.

DSC_3090.jpg

DSC_3089.jpg

DSC_3088.jpg

DSC_3087.jpg

DSC_3086.jpg

DSC_3039.jpg

DSC_3038.jpg

DSC_3037.jpg

DOUBLE ACTION!!!

DSC_3096.jpg

DSC_3095.jpg

DSC_3093.jpg

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    This is me being not sarcastic...just curious but why the open space between can and foregrip? Something to functionality or just for looks.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Esrice is correct, we are using the factory blackhawk axiom stock because of its extreme lightwieght charecteristics and we liked the way it looked on both versions. Of coarse the end user can always swap it out if they don't like it, but it will be hard to find a stock that looks good with a 10" bbl without doing your on mods to it.

Country is also correct that it works perfect with the FA version to allow for very quick 360 degree air cooling of the bbl and the can. The Version #2 can be made as post dealer samples with a law letter. Dealers can PM me for details.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Would that second version be available just as a SBR and no suppressor?

And would the regular Zephyr can work?

Yes, the "norm" for the version #2 will be without suppressor. The barrel will be threaded 1/2x28 so any .22LR suppressor will work that has an OD of about 1.25" or less.

I will also be offering this version as a "combo" pack with a ZXL.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Funny that was an sbr build idea i was pondering. Looks as cool as i thought it would be. im stilling wait to get my isis and starting my own biz so its gonna have to wait.

Top Bottom