St Francis Hospital on Lockdown 10/24/2017 ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Lockdown means my wife is still stuck at work. You can check in but you can't never leave. :) I heard shoplifter on 59. Doesn't seem right to me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You are in ER at St Francis? Did you stick a chest tube in me last week?

No, it's been about two months since I've put one in. Trauma, procedure problem, or copd lungs? The small pigtail ones are sooooo much better than the ones the size of your thumb.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    No, it's been about two months since I've put one in. Trauma, procedure problem, or copd lungs? The small pigtail ones are sooooo much better than the ones the size of your thumb.

Both sizes hurt like hell when you are lying on your back. They pulled the first tube when they took part of my lung. Then the lung collapsed so ER put the smaller one in. Cost me two more days in the hospital. Just need to take it easy now. Did I just hijack my own thread? LOL.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Right campus. Lockdown in real life doesn't carry with it the finality it does on tv. The rest of the story will come out soon enough but rest assured that everyone in the building's safe.

Im confused. I thought the OP was posting about the Greenwood location, but Doc works at a different campus, hence his post. It appeared that Doc was posting about his campus, but the Greenwood campus was the one that was locked down. (not his)

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    It's hard to understand where Greenwood is and isn't--look at the businesses and plazas on 31 north of County Line...

The only campus in Greenwood currently is the Education/Support center.--no patient care going on there.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Im confused. I thought the OP was posting about the Greenwood location, but Doc works at a different campus, hence his post. It appeared that Doc was posting about his campus, but the Greenwood campus was the one that was locked down. (not his)

Over time people got used to referring to it as "the Greenwood campus" because 20 years ago there wasn't anything else down here. It just kind of stuck. Hell I still refer to it as Greenwood occasionally! We're about a mile north of county line. HD, myself, and several other forum members work here.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Over time people got used to referring to it as "the Greenwood campus" because 20 years ago there wasn't anything else down here. It just kind of stuck. Hell I still refer to it as Greenwood occasionally! We're about a mile north of county line. HD, myself, and several other forum members work here.

It has always been Southcamp us to me, in relation to Beechgrove. It is still south campus in Google maps. And I guess in relation to Carmel it is still the south campus, though Mooresville is probably further south.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My wife and I were there on the 23rd. I didn't know that you and HD worked there. Interesting!

Top Bottom