St Francis Hospital on Lockdown 10/24/2017 ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Over time people got used to referring to it as "the Greenwood campus" because 20 years ago there wasn't anything else down here. It just kind of stuck. Hell I still refer to it as Greenwood occasionally! We're about a mile north of county line. HD, myself, and several other forum members work here.

Now I think I am confused. I thought you and HD worked at the Mooresville facility. So which one do you two work at?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Now I think I am confused. I thought you and HD worked at the Mooresville facility. So which one do you two work at?

South. Greenwood. Satellite. Indianapolis Campus.

If it helps, 8111 S Emerson Avenue, Indianapolis. 46237 As someone said upstream we do have properties and clinics in Greenwood and other areas but the "hospital" is at the address I just provided.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My wife and I were there on the 23rd. I didn't know that you and HD worked there. Interesting!

Yep, I break things and he fixes them :rofl:

cameramonkey I work in MV also just not very often. 99% of my shifts are at the Indy campus

And by my math zipcode is 46237 :dunno:. You're confusing the poor man by using the MV zip :):

I just paid a cool $1000 for my Indiana license, my Indiana controlled substance license, and my DEA license renewal :xmad:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom