St Joe county Dems found guilty of voter fraud, where is the outrage?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    It's just business as usual in St Joseph county. From from top to bottom by the Democrats. The only vestige of independent thinking comes from Mishawaka :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sure these people probably need to go to jail, but I think this has more to do with money, and being lazy, than tampering with the electorate. I think it's a no brainer that both Clinton and Obama would have been on the ticket if these persons had done things the "right" way.

Dogdung

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    These people should go to jail for life.....anyone convicted of voter fraud should spend the rest of their lives in jail. Of course thats the only way democrats can win an election....cheat

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The media is controlled by democrats, if something makes the democrats look bad, it does not get reported. Its really that simple. what we should be doing is putting it out there to everyone and telling everyone we know about it, small conservative local media picks it up, by the mass media wont touch it, since it hurts them.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Local St. Joe county democratic chair found guilty of voter fraud, and there is almost no coverage? Why is this not front page news everywhere? Is this what society has become to accept as acceptable?

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

no coverage on cnn, bbc or msnbc, not that I am surprised.

Maybe because McCain didn't have enough signatures either but was placed on the ballot anyway by Republican Todd Rokita.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Whoops_McCain_fails_to_collect_enough_0221.html

Political corruption knows no party lines.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    These people should go to jail for life.....anyone convicted of voter fraud should spend the rest of their lives in jail. Of course thats the only way democrats can win an election....cheat

I dont blame Obama winning the election on cheating, i blame it on the Republicans electing Romney.

Top Bottom