Stabbing at North Central High School (Indy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Yep.

I did what I was "supposed" to do...went to school for higher education. Have a great, high paying job...also had to take on massive student loans to do it. Yes, I live within my means, budget hard and still live comfortably, but it isn't as easy today as it was 20, 30 or 40 years ago.
    Same.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Go ahead guys keep making excuses for being part of the very system you cry all day about.
    Keep going on about a horrid society all while saying its too hard to manage YOUR own kids.
    Shame on you !!!
    Act like your conservative and then feed into the most Liberal run section of our government.
    Public / Federally run schools
    Standing up for what is right shouldn't be so tough among this group but as usual Indian Republicans are Purple at best and pretty blue most of the time.
    Let you yes be yes and your no be no !

No I don't care about your feelings, if your feeling hurt then your part of the problem !!!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It is said that a person never really knows how successful a job they did parenting, until they see their grandkids become adults. My oldest grandson just started college, I will have to see how he works it all out before I can claim any proficiency.

PS, you can't hurt my feelings, I overcame from the wrong side.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I suggest putting the aggressor down. Doing so will likely save taxpayers a significant amount of time and resources in the future.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Not my calling, in fact a guy has the market cornered on wise use of your finances.
    See Dave Ramsey for more.
    The guy is a genius
    Yes, I adhere to some of his teachings. They work well if income is sufficient to cover basic expenses with money left over. That isn't the case for everyone whether you want to admit it or not.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Go ahead guys keep making excuses for being part of the very system you cry all day about.
    Keep going on about a horrid society all while saying its too hard to manage YOUR own kids.
    Shame on you !!!
    Act like your conservative and then feed into the most Liberal run section of our government.
    Standing up for what is right shouldn't be so tough among this group but as usual Indian Republicans are Purple at best and pretty blue most of the time.

No I don't care about your feelings, if your feeling hurt then your part of the problem !!!
    Lol you're wild. Being realistic and having compassion and empathy doesn't make me a democrat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Shame on you !!!

I never had any kids. So... nyah! :p Kind of irritated that I still have to pay for others' though.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "It got worser."

Remind me again, what's the point of these massively over funded child day cares? Because they certainly aren't providing an education.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    View attachment 157452

He's a point guard....but I think his scholarship opportunities have diminished somewhat. And "guard" is likely to receive new meaning for him.
    Damn shame... Probably would've had a bright future and a free college education.

ETA: obviously mean if he'd stayed out of trouble and made smart life choices.

Top Bottom