• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    So after fondling an SP5 for a solid half an hour at IGC this weekend I have made the executive decision to work a bunch of overtime to get both the Staccato CS and the H&K SP5.

Why might you ask? Because I want to use it to H&K slap whenever I want because it’s fun.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So after fondling an SP5 for a solid half an hour at IGC this weekend I have made the executive decision to work a bunch of overtime to get both the Staccato CS and the H&K SP5.

Why might you ask? Because I want to use it to H&K slap whenever I want because it’s fun.
    Well done Dean, well done.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone

I grabbed one of the SP5's from IGC this morning.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I grabbed one of the SP5's from IGC this morning.

Nice you pick up the K they had or the “standard” I am thinking the “standard” model myself as it’s the most “classic” IMHO, though I know the K is technically more desirable and rare.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Standard.

I had a K previously, before they shipped with the 3 lug barrel and the paddle mag release from the factory. Sold that a couple years ago when the prices went nuts and someone offered a number I couldn't refuse. I always though that first purchase was a mistake once the new SP5's with the 7-8 inch barrels came out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have the K PDW. I have been thinking I probably should have the big one also... So little money and time and so many guns I need...

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    I have the K PDW. I have been thinking I probably should have the big one also... So little money and time and so many guns I need...
    I found myself naturally gripping the pistol too close to the barrel with my K since I mostly shoot AR's. This one is much more natural to me.

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    The CS was my first Staccato. I got a P a couple weeks after it and picked up another P (used/trade) and a C2 on the same day. I no longer have a CS. I carry the C2. The CS IMO jut didn't cut it compared to a C2.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I actually used to have the MKE AP5 clone. I wish I hadn't sold it, but I needed (wanted) money for something else and let a buddy talk me out of it. Personally I'm holding out for the Staccato C model. 4-4.25" 1911 with an officer sized grip is my favorite all around 1911 style.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I actually used to have the MKE AP5 clone. I wish I hadn't sold it, but I needed (wanted) money for something else and let a buddy talk me out of it. Personally I'm holding out for the Staccato C model. 4-4.25" 1911 with an officer sized grip is my favorite all around 1911 style.

My ultimate set up right now is the CS and a C with a Steel frame. I am just waiting for them to actually make the C and in a steel frame. The new grip is that much of an improvement

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Oh....I didn't ask why...I just knew I like the way you are thinking!

Top Bottom