• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    What's the reviews on the Stack-on Elite Gun Safe? Time to get a larger one and saw Rural King had a special. It is not one of their cabinets.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Also, has anyone taken off a door safe to move it? How hard is it? I've never attempted it before in moving a safe but have seen it mentioned it on YouTube.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I picked one up from Dunham's during their Black Friday sale last year and I really like it. I'm no expert, but at the moment, I can't really give you any cons about the safe. It's probably not the most vault like safe around, but when I factor in things like where I have the safe sitting plus the security features of my home, I'm more than satisfied with the purchase.

As for moving it, mine weighs between 500-550 pounds so I borrowed a heavy equipment dolly from work. I think you can rent them from U-haul too. Anyway, it was me and my 65 year old dad that wheeled that sucker in my house and it was all we wanted to handle.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I liked the fact they had a higher heat rating than most safes in that price range. I have had mine for several years and it works well. Just make sure you anchor it properly.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    The depth of it is exactly one of the door widths that it needs to go through. Looks like I will have to pass. I think it's 200 off starting this Sunday at Rural King.

Top Bottom