• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    I'm looking to get my first AR and being left handed, I have been drooling over the Stag Arms left handed ARs. The predicament I am in now is whether or not to order just the upper and piece the rest together myself; or buy the whole firearm from them. The advantages to getting it all through them is the lifetime transferable warranty.

Do any of you guys have any experience with Stag? Their pricing is certainly appealing but I still want to get a quality AR.

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'll join in and say get the Stag.

I've had mine for just over a year and have no complaints. Here are a couple of photos, the first is as it came and the second is as it is currently configured. Also in the second shot is my XDm Compact 9mm,
    StagM2.jpg

StagM2WithXDmWeb_zps5252a05b.jpg

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    I'll join in and say get the Stag.

I've had mine for just over a year and have no complaints. Here are a couple of photos, the first is as it came and the second is as it is currently configured. Also in the second shot is my XDm Compact 9mm.

That is the exact furniture that I want to get. Great looking weapon you have there. Thank you for the advice.

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    Im going to place the order for the full package with the plus kit. As soon as I get it in, Ill post up pics. I am also looking to get mag pul furniture. I cannot wait. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom