WTS: Stag Arms LEFT HANDED Model 1L with Plus Package and alot of extras,lots XL pics

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RegularGuy24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2014
    Greenfield
    Up for sale is a Stag Arms Left handed Model 1L with the Plus Package, which includes from the factory: Individually tested HP/MP chrome lined 1/7 twist barrel, individually tested HP/MP Left Handed BCG, heavy buffer. Included in the extras are a Stag Arms (says cmmg on it) Left handed .22 conversion with 2 25 round mags. 5 gen 2 black pmags, 2 Stag Arms factory 30 round mags, for a total for 7 30 round mags, Knights Armament Broom handle fore grip, magpul rear flip up sights, cheapo quad rail with magpul covers, a magpul CTR stock and the original Stag Arms case that it ships in. I will also include the original Left Handed carry handle, and original double heat shield forearm. Stag Arms also has the Transferable lifetime barrel shot guarantee, and full rifle warranty which is why I cannot sell the upper and lower separate because its a factory rifle. I have shot about 300-400 rounds through it and runs as it should. There is a scuff on the Delta ring from changing the hand guard and a scratches areound the barrel from a stupid chinese bipod my Dad used once. $850 No trades will need to see CCW nothing recorded, willing to travel within reason
    Pvk7Yk1.jpg

zpVXm3U.jpg

Pvk7Yk1.jpg

g1kvVbo.jpg

TIveY64.jpg

pD7SJVR.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom