• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I guess I can only speak for myself but I would want to know what he wants ? I understand hes a big guy and a d**k but he cant eat you.. You knew this guy at one point in your life, so why wouldnn't you want to know what he wants ?? I mean just knowing would put your mind at ease one way or the other ??

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I understand hes a big guy and a d**k but he cant eat you..

dahmer3n-5-web.jpg

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    LOL, ok he may of eat you.... But I would still want to know what he wants !!! His past didn't say anything about eating people... lmao

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    New prediction:

This entire thread has been a long and drawn-out setup to a really bad joke and the punchline is going to be...

...Gesundheit!

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Heres more on the backstory, so the employee he confronted in my backyard has been staying with us for the last month or so, hes a good friend Im trying to help out. Anyways he drives one of my work trucks so I think thats why sneeze went and yelled at him in the yard the other day, he knows hes staying with me bc it was same worktruck at my house working. Well I sent my friend/employee to my house to get a small trailer I hard parked out front. Guess who was outside when my worker pulled up! So sneeze was outside and my friend said was mean mugging him hard. I also listed my friend as a protected party since 1 he confronted him and 2 hes staying at my house currently. I think its good he didnt say anything, I think hes going to abide by the PO and just mean mug me from across the street! Which Im fine with, he can stay over there and give us ****ty looks and I will ignore him! anyways just a small update

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Oh and one more thing, i have a good idea on when the sheriff served his RO today so Im gonna look thru cameras and see if its 1 or 2 cops showed up. I guarenteed you he **** a brick when they knocked on his door today

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Heres more on the backstory, so the employee he confronted in my backyard has been staying with us for the last month or so, hes a good friend Im trying to help out. Anyways he drives one of my work trucks so I think thats why sneeze went and yelled at him in the yard the other day, he knows hes staying with me bc it was same worktruck at my house working. Well I sent my friend/employee to my house to get a small trailer I hard parked out front. Guess who was outside when my worker pulled up! So sneeze was outside and my friend said was mean mugging him hard. I also listed my friend as a protected party since 1 he confronted him and 2 hes staying at my house currently. I think its good he didnt say anything, I think hes going to abide by the PO and just mean mug me from across the street! Which Im fine with, he can stay over there and give us ****ty looks and I will ignore him! anyways just a small update
    With his rap sheet, don't think he'll have any issues breaking a PO, just expect the unexpected and be aware of your surroundings. Good luck!

Top Bottom