• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012

None of you knows this man. He is a user and abuser and will just try and con me into something. I know this guy, I know what a pos he is, I know how he operates with using people and trying to get something for nothing. I have a family and career and if any of them were hurt i could not stand myself. I know the only thing that keeps this guy from screwing people is BARS. Thats the one thing he is scared of the most, and respects. I think its the civil thing to do in 2014 is to go thru the courts and protect my family and myself. If I dont want to talk to someone I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO TALK TO THAT PERSON. Its called harrassment!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OP....I know the guy. The ones I know have different names and faces but I know him and his type. My neighborhood was thick with them. This is how I learned to face them head on and not run/hide. It has worked for me my whole life.
    No, you are not obligated to do anything. How you run your life is your business.
    Now, next time you post up something like this on a gun forum full of "A" males you will know what is coming and it ain't hiding behind a piece of paper.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    OP....I know the guy. The ones I know have different names and faces but I know him and his type. My neighborhood was thick with them. This is how I learned to face them head on and not run/hide. It has worked for me my whole life.
    No, you are not obligated to do anything. How you run your life is your business.
    Now, next time you post up something like this on a gun forum full of "A" males you will know what is coming and it ain't hiding behind a piece of paper.

Sometimes in life when dealing with people who don't live by societies rules it is necessary to get court orders if it will make my family and I live easier. I do know that asking for advice on this forum was a bad idea and I just should have went with my gut the whole time. I also know that drawing my weapon would be a last resort I was just hoping for some intelligent answers from people who maybe had to draw their weapon. Anyways I know NOTHING good can come from talking to my neighbor and assume the lady who he is mooching off of will dump him soon or he will be back in the slammer once he gets caught back in his ways

zhigdon91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    southside indy
    If he doesn't follow "societies rules" as you put it, what makes you think for a second he will follow your RO??? And if there comes a time god forbid where you do have to draw your weapon and fire then you will be in for a big surprise when they bring this forum to court and hit you with premeditated manslaughter since it is all planned out right here. Good luck to you

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Manslaughter does not require or include pre-meditation as one of its elements. Pre-meditation is, by definition, an element reserved for murder, if the other elements are present.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If he doesn't follow "societies rules" as you put it, what makes you think for a second he will follow your RO??? And if there comes a time god forbid where you do have to draw your weapon and fire then you will be in for a big surprise when they bring this forum to court and hit you with premeditated manslaughter since it is all planned out right here. Good luck to you

And that was my point.
    Ask and ye shall receive.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's a good point, right there.
    Maybe the purpose of the RO is NOT to stop the bad guy.
    Rather it "builds a case".

A jury might be more swayed in a defense trial, when there is a paper trail of non-shooting options tried.

Kinda similiar to when someone threatened to drive 300 miles to "visit" me.
    This person had been thrown out of a hospital 7 times for confrontations.
    Arrested once for threatening my life in front of many witnesses (and one of the nurse's life).
    Then wanted to "visit" my home, and "see where i lived", which was 300 mile drive.
    My self defense case kept being built up.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Maybe the purpose of the RO is NOT to stop the bad guy.
    Rather it "builds a case".

A jury might be more swayed in a defense trial, when there is a paper trail of non-shooting options tried.

Kinda similiar to when someone threatened to drive 300 miles to "visit" me.
    This person had been thrown out of a hospital 7 times for confrontations.
    Arrested once for threatening my life in front of many witnesses (and one of the nurse's life).
    Then wanted to "visit" my home, and "see where i lived", which was 300 mile drive.
    My self defense case kept being built up.

That would be more believable if we hadn't all read this thread. On the internet.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom