• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You don't have to pick up the phone and tell the telemarketer to put you on the do-not-call list,but it sure makes life less annoying.
    The man admitted he was owed no money.
    Why would he need to be told he was owed no money, if he knew he was owed no money.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I sounds like sneeze was trying to intimidate the OP into funding his jail commissary bank. OP did not respond and sneeze is a bit pi$$ed about it.......:dunno:

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Id like to here the perspective of a cop or lawyer on the OP's content in this thread. It makes less sense to me the further it goes on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Id like to here the perspective of a cop or lawyer on the OP's content in this thread. It makes less sense to me the further it goes on.

Watch enough JJ Abrams movies and you learn to ignore inconsistencies in the plot and just enjoy the movie for the entertainment value.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I suspect in court "Sneeze" found it easier to say no money was owed than explain why money was owed (if it was). My money is still on "we're only getting a VERY small part of the real story".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey, that was a solid reboot, and Kirk doesn't even wear a girdle anymore.

Luckily OP hasn't been 'rebooted'by Sneeze of yet. Hopefully it stays that way.

Time travel, and wiping out the entire "universe" is an incompetent move.

Next, how come everything looks better, works better? They have a transporter goes across the galaxy??? Then why do you need starships?

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    anyways no the story of the break in WAS explained in court and I told the judge I knew who did it, they were people I know but I was not involved. Anyways I LOST. Judge dismissed the PO because it didnt show a steady history of harrassment. I should have crossed my Ts and dotted my I's better because there has been steady harrassament over the last 10 years I just didnt take time to document it all. Anyways hes left me alone but the judge did say if he continues to harass me or try to contact me I can refile.......not that I will I think its kinda squashed but who knows with this guy

Last edited:

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    OP shouldn't have had to contact sneeze.
    Sneeze said he isn't owed any money.

Yea the judge called him out on that and said he doesnt have to have contact with you if he doesnt want to. He made it seem like I had to make contact with him.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    hAHAHAHAHA My "new neighbor" had the ISP swat team and the FBI visit him last week! I enjoyed watching him go down!

Top Bottom