• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    And some more sites. It looks like gun groups all over the country are joining in on this. I should have commented on post 220 that in the linked site story it appears that SB's stock prices have steadily climbed no matter what gnat-on-an-elephant's-ass protests against them. They've been picketed at stockholder meetings and had boycotts before at their stores. I hope this one boosts their stock again. Hmmmm. Maybe time to buy stock.
    Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott - Page 4
    anti-gun group to boycott Starbucks on V day - Yellow Bullet Forums
    Anti-Gun Boycott @ Starbucks.
    NW gun rights activists

I could go on all night but the antis aren't worth it.

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Got my LTCH in the mail today... Woohoo!!! (Only took 5 weeks the old-fashioned way)

Will be OC'ing at three different local Starbucks on the 14th... (Breakfast, Lunch, and on the way home)

Wish I liked coffee...:dunno:. Sure I'll find something (even if I have to buy gift cards for my coffee-drinking friends!!
    !

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Got my LTCH in the mail today... Woohoo!!! (Only took 5 weeks the old-fashioned way)

Will be OC'ing at three different local Starbucks on the 14th... (Breakfast, Lunch, and on the way home)

Wish I liked coffee...:dunno:. Sure I'll find something (even if I have to buy gift cards for my coffee-drinking friends!!
    !

There's always Hot Chocolate :D

Congrats on the LTCH :rockwoot::ar15::draw::laugh:

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    I am not advertising, nor am I affiliated with this company in any way, but if you're gonna go, you might as well wear one on these. Unfortunately I will be at the firehouse and can't go, but I may still get a t-shirt.

"I Love Guns & Coffee" Hooded Sweatshirt Sizes SM-2XL - Sportco Warehouse Sporting Goods

desert-tanshirt_431_general.jpg

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    My dad was recently in Seattle and picked up some mugs with this logo. it has been a huge hit at my local Starbucks and all my friends at work!

I am not advertising, nor am I affiliated with this company in any way, but if you're gonna go, you might as well wear one on these. Unfortunately I will be at the firehouse and can't go, but I may still get a t-shirt.

"I Love Guns & Coffee" Hooded Sweatshirt Sizes SM-2XL - Sportco Warehouse Sporting Goods

desert-tanshirt_431_general.jpg

Feel free to print this out and leave a copy with your local Starbucks.

starbucksc.jpg

bubba16430

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    logansport
    I will be takeing the wife for a cup of joe. Why arent the local gun stores posting this in their stores? I was in 2 yesterday and did not see anything on this.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    There is also a boycott by "christians" of Star Bucks because they have recently come out in favor of laws that support gay rights/marriage. A person could be very conflicted if they were a big time gun supporter and a big time anti-gay marriage activist. Maybe they could go in and just buy a cup of decaf ;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Skip to :50 and pay close attention to 1:40, sums up the whole Brady Campaign and why we need to be vigilant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStG6cWyF2Y[/ame]

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Skip to :50 and pay close attention to 1:40, sums up the whole Brady Campaign and why we need to be vigilant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStG6cWyF2Y

Would the reporter covering this story please ask the pansy ass geek whether or not he believes a store policy that prohibits firearms will keep a thug with a gun out of the store?

Also, please ask him what his plan is for addressing his individual responsibility for the protection of himself and his family should such a situation arise. Never mind. This pansy ass geek probably doesn't understand the first thing about individual responsibility.

To the mommy asking the question, "What should I tell my little boy when he asks me why that man has a gun?"; how about if you explain to your son the individual natural rights documented in the Second Amendment instead of conditioning him to be a blind bleating sheep? You're doing your son a great disservice you idiot.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    this is a Brady campaign video, there is no objectivity here.

I just want gunowners to realize how they are fighting us... by making guns abnormal.

Think about when we were kids. It was nothing to see a shotgun in the back window of a pickup truck... in a high school parking lot. Now the mere sight of a gun by an American citizen causes alarm?

Top Bottom