• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barryG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Carmel, IN
    Currently with my wife at the Starbucks on 126th and Meridian in Carmel. First of a few visits today.

Of course, I visit this location often as it is the location I schedule meetings with my clients and every Sunday before church with my boys.

Barry

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I just left the Starbucks just north of Roseland here in South Bend. Had a good chat with the manager about what the kooks from the anti gun movement was planning today and that we as law abiding gun owners were doing to offset those that do not believe in our God given right to protect ourselves and our families. I told her it was the first time I've stepped into that Starbucks and intend to be back 2 more times yet today. She was very appreciative of our group and one of the girls behind the counter said she is a gun owner and the only way anyone will take them "is from my cold, dead hands"....+100 for you coffee barista chick!

FYI...open carried my (police grade pistol with hollow point bullets) M&P 9 in my SERPA holster and proud to say no 5 year olds took my firearm, I didn't shoot myself in the leg, nor did the gun fall to the ground and discharge multiple rounds hitting anyone! When I left there, everyone in the place had a big smile on their faces and now I'm all jacked up on some kind of Carmel macasomething or another.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    just left the Starbucks on 10th st in indy near the IUPUI campus very light crowd. Got a large bold coffee with a shot of espresso and a Danish. Now I am all hyped up on caffeine. glad to see others are go to the local shops as well.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    photo-11.jpg

Greenwood location, daughter had her first not so hot chocolate and scone from them :D

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Does anybody have a link to this letterhead that was mentioned earlier? I was just trying to think of something I could type up and print off that would have the relevant information on it to give to the manager.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Have been planning on visiting the downtown Fort Wayne location for a few weeks. Something called a sick child may prevent me from my efforts of open carrying at their location today. :-/

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    116th and I69 in fishers between 8 and 9 for me...hope to see some of you there!

Does anybody have a link to this letterhead that was mentioned earlier? I was just trying to think of something I could type up and print off that would have the relevant information on it to give to the manager.

I see on page 28 of this thread a letter posted by IN_Sheepdog...I believe that is what some of the guys are printing up.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Dang, stood up on St. V's Day. By a dude, no less. :(

Oh well. I was late, but at least I made it before you left. Not sure I would have put it that way though... :):

PS- I do recommend their new lighter-roasted "Blond" coffee for those that don't like their normal heavy-roasted varieties.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom