• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    Their brass is thicker in the case walls than other brass. Only brass I use for pistol. Wish they made more rifle brass

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    have used it for years with no problems. went across missouri in spring and dropped down just a few miles to sedalia and just pulled up to door of starline. super great people from top to bottom. got about a 30 min. tour from one of the engineers, and everything super clean, you can tell quality is everyone responsibility and it shows. anybody get an oppertunity to go there, it is well worth it. and btw sierra bullets is right next door and a great tour also.....daryll

Yerbaman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    I'm glad to see so many positive comments about Starline brass. I've used them for years for .357 Mag and .45 LC. I log all the details about every batch of ammo I load and some of my Starline .357's have been loaded 19 times and I'm ready to polish them up for the 20th! I inspect them carefully and , for the most part, my loads are a bit light, but that's still quite a testimony to their quality.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm glad to see so many positive comments about Starline brass. I've used them for years for .357 Mag and .45 LC. I log all the details about every batch of ammo I load and some of my Starline .357's have been loaded 19 times and I'm ready to polish them up for the 20th! I inspect them carefully and , for the most part, my loads are a bit light, but that's still quite a testimony to their quality.

I don't remember where I read it at, but I do remember reading somewhere where their .45 LC is rated for close to .44 mag pressures. This is all I use when reloading using data for the Rugers.

I also use it when working up loads to see what the .357 sig is capable of. Like the .45 LC, I also read somewhere where this brass is rated for higher pressures that the typical 40,000, where most reloading books stop at.

Top Bottom