• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Well things are still in the early stages, but I can say that I am already way more busy that I was expecting!

Right now, we will be vending events and local fairs and festivals. We have already been selling tons of pulled pork. People love it! In less than two weeks, I have smoked 22 pork butts! For those that don't know.... that is a lot! We are selling smoked pork butts, pulled and ready to eat. If you are interested in picking one up, let me know!

BBQ has always been a hobby that I have enjoyed. Now I am glad that I am able to share it with others.

Here are some pictures I thought I would share.

Our logo

GreyStreet-1.png

Our new smoker

DSC00379.jpg

Some of the pork butts I did last weekend

DSC00399.jpg

Another item we are selling. They are MOINK Balls. A bacon wrapped meat ball, smoked, then slathered with our BBQ glaze

DSC00392.jpg

A few racks of ribs that I did a couple weeks back.

DSC00382.jpg

GOOD EATS! :rockwoot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I love moink balls, been making them for years. I'm jealous, I wish I had the time to do what your doing.

2010-12-05_18-55-58_995.jpg

Last edited:

Grux

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Where can I get some??

Right now the only thing we are offering outside of our vending and competition events are the trays of pulled pork and MOINK Balls. I have just been taking orders from family and friends here in the Indianapolis area and when I get a smoker full of orders, I fire it up.

We have been selling the MOINK balls as well in batches of 2, 4, and 6 dozen :yesway:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    MMmmmm.... BBQ! Post up the events you'll be catering. I plan on hitting some local car shows this spring/summer, so maybe I'll get some of your MOINK Balls!

We had a friend in the BBQ catering business for a while. Busier than a one-armed paper hanger all summer.

Top Bottom