• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    I live in an apartment so my options are limited. The Head of maintenance said that if I go past my patio, and made it look nice with flowers, no one would say anything. His thoughts were if it makes the place look nicer and doesn't cost him any money hes good with it. IMG_20140518_130306.jpg Pepper, tomato, carrot and 2 cucumber plants

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I live in an apartment so my options are limited. The Head of maintenance said that if I go past my patio, and made it look nice with flowers, no one would say anything. His thoughts were if it makes the place look nicer and doesn't cost him any money hes good with it. View attachment 28987 Pepper, tomato, carrot and 2 cucumber plants

Nice. Getting out there and growing stuff is always a learning experience, and even a small garden can give a person some soul-medicine.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Looks nice man. Me and the girl are starting our first garden. Shes doing most of the work so far. I basically just dug a hole, but its looking nice. I think we have spinach, corn, carrots, broccoli and something else planted. Its fun to watch the stuff grow. We also have some sunflowers and other flowers. But I cant eat those, so my knowledge on them is lacking.

Top Bottom