• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Cats love guns, but aren't too fond of loud noises....

TTBWvj0XgZRbIXF4MlAkUtP_XxacW87AVqbRMEJ_FokeJKv9WwKzGuzLHxubiLf5-TU0l1XAy9XllISKv9KJMDKxItixT09q8FmB4GT12UAwY8VOJzNgkv1tFZlGkEHuSb7tVjjahx05uoobAAMsnhulLQolEggNjfzIk4Z3JMLhmQY-TGa7WuPQFSWnJb5xNwZtxsS19VdhVPk1xyx3MeCkqQn-BxCVPGdT4og5pX_bit7U0gvrNltmQSCWunkcHrICHTIBM0cu6ey4BZW6XNx1BWiAT3MnuVVwLXym__35VAWsowQHz3_2mc24s4tj3pm0JEG2kXMX_8HWvaO-74CwqfpvoaUntJjCVoWubWfR7J-WM1PpoTkmTmGLEkqbTWHaUZ6a-o5vySWd7OSZ6wMBr0KWYc8otskgUbIC_L0ZLINU7MrpCTCUVQ_IPKRXy1tO-rF4tVCBH5w9kNQmvi6gBdddIXPguhnzGL26qDjPjPey0Uy8ea8E7dXGwhBjdo5q9NW0nCpA072U-SKzD32ID7J_YX10DgWXhbJRYdDc3A1gnSavO1IEWh9M9TDkGU97DE9Mr18zc0-ws1kIfSre9LiOe4XrSIbAQtXQDvT_PSKgKDX0OvprK7CIHM6kbHuZLoVeKT0ERkwwbIeDjHDYIfwa-aylKfJ3AbDZqibIXz1GQgesYsMzrks1mlPKMZ080plG-FPAiPmavODfbO3Jng=w1170-h877-no

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    OMG this thread is FIRE!!!
    I'm well on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady, and combining cats and guns is just... oh man.
    Plus one of my cats, who my future wife found in a storm drain last fall, just ran off and bolted into the woods, and was presumed dead. I was sad and angry, my better half was sad and angry at me (stopped talking to me for "letting it happen"). Anyway, I just found her sleeping on the patio. Ahhhh life is good. And this thread inspired me to take a pic of her with my bedside gun.
    Photo Mar 28, 12 42 16 AM.jpg

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    An old pic of the twins. I had to put the one on the left down last July. She was a diabetic for the her last 2 years of her life and needed shots twice a day. I still miss her. I'm worried about the other one now.

catsguns.jpg

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    OMG this thread is FIRE!!!
    I'm well on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady, and combining cats and guns is just... oh man.
    Plus one of my cats, who my future wife found in a storm drain last fall, just ran off and bolted into the woods, and was presumed dead. I was sad and angry, my better half was sad and angry at me (stopped talking to me for "letting it happen"). Anyway, I just found her sleeping on the patio. Ahhhh life is good. And this thread inspired me to take a pic of her with my bedside gun.
    View attachment 75917

Better keep that kitty under lock and key!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    O8qfQRG.jpg

Rescue cat, was pretty sick, the ol lady dumped a good chunk of $ in her.
    Not happy with local animal place.

Lightning bolt she is. Go go go and then pass out LOL.

TC Contender, easy open frame, 10" .357 mag w 2X Bushnell Trophy (Japan) EER in Burris Sig Zee rings.
    Will shorten Weaver base and lower front silhouette sight blade.

Forend is Herrett copy, guy on Ebay used to make em. Hasn't for a couple yrs.
    If I can find a matching grip that's be cool (finger groove).
    Wears Pachmayr Grippers because my other bbl is .35 rem (and would not shoot a non Pachmayr grip with that).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom