• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Peoples' well of emotion is not bottomless. We, as a country, will soon move in to Christmas and then the next earthquake or political scandal. That's why it's important for the anti's to strike now. They know we'll soon lose interest. We just have to weather this storm.
    I started the weekend in this camp but I also watched Manchin's interview on MSNBC this morning. I put them on for the very reason of seeing with my own eyes what was being said.

Let me tell you, he comes off as a typical FUDD in a nice suit. Many many people will identify with him. And I quote him: "I just got back from deer hunting with my entire family. We all deer hunt. I never carry more than 3 rounds in my gun when I deer hunt." He said plenty more.

And he and that Joe dip both tossed around their NRA A rating like a badge of honor and a certificate of authenticity.

In the back of my mind, Boehner screwing over colleagues in the House may be what saves us. Those guys are pissed and have nothing to lose if they lead the fight for the 2A.

We shall see where we are at after the emotions subside and funerals are done. In general our poulation is weak of will and spirit but we are talking about dead kids double tapped with an AR.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Yep, Manchin is a fake "blue-dog" Democrat. They're all flinching because the media has framed the debate by running a full-on dishonest blitz against the 2nd Amendment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes why is the NRA silnet?
    :dunno:

Yesterday I said it's all the prez fault since he spend so much time and ene gy on healthcare and getting that passed. Today thinking about that I.take it back it's the fault of the ct congress and ct govenor.

They should have been
    1) posting armed security guards at each entrance with ar-15s
    2) using bio-medical ids on all students and staff
    3) build a 30' high double cement wall
    4) build and man guardtowers with mgs on them
    5) put aa and ground to air missles on the property in case of planes
    6) secure the preimeter with rolling armed guards with ar-15s
    7) add metal post car barriers around the school as well

Oh and btw do this at each and everyone of the schools in ct.
    Yup its the ct govenor's fault.

Purple crayon left in the drawer btw. Here is a highlighter if you need it. :faint:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Supposed gun-supporter Harry Reid is falling into line too. He got donations from NRA President Wayne LaPierre.

Harry Reid opens door to Senate gun control debate
    120921_harry_reid_speaking_ap_328.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yes why is the NRA silnet?
    :dunno:

Yesterday I said it's all the prez fault since he spend so much time and ene gy on healthcare and getting that passed. Today thinking about that I.take it back it's the fault of the ct congress and ct govenor.

They should have been
    1) posting armed security guards at each entrance with ar-15s
    2) using bio-medical ids on all students and staff
    3) build a 30' high double cement wall
    4) build and man guardtowers with mgs on them
    5) put aa and ground to air missles on the property in case of planes
    6) secure the preimeter with rolling armed guards with ar-15s
    7) add metal post car barriers around the school as well

Oh and btw do this at each and everyone of the schools in ct.
    Yup its the ct govenor's fault.

Purple crayon left in the drawer btw. Here is a highlighter if you need it. :faint:

NRA social media has gone silent. Wonder if they're working behind the scenes with their A rated anti-gunners.

Sandy Hook shooting forces NRA into silence | GlobalPost

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like the NRA is running scared. Sheesh. When they should be saying something they run away. If they're supposed to be gunowners first line of defence in the coming ****storm, then we're ****ed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    David Codrea, (the National Gun Rights Examiner) has a piece on it, too. Wonders where the NRA is... absent as usual and planning to use the events of last week and the fallout, to raise funds, like as not.

A-rated, endorsed

I agree with Mr. Codrea and have been wondering why I haven't heard anything from the NRA. I had assumed it was a matter of decorum.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Even if it was overturned, do you think they would anybody outside of teachers and administrators carry on school grounds? Democrat logic would say "We let teachers and principals carry now, so we still don't really we don't need to let YOU carry on school grounds."

Better than the present state of affairs...:twocents:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I would be all for new firearm regulations after they first make murder illegal and see how that works. If that doesn't, then they should ban firearm in certain areas and see how that works. If that doesn't work, ban stupid lawmakers who make laws that don't solve the problem and see how that works.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I never paid much attention to him based on the fact that he was on MSNBC, another fake conservative unmasked, let them all unmask themselves so we know where we stand.

Top Bottom