Starting to like the Whitaker fella. He's ****ing off Sheila Jackel Lee, hugely!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    How can so many people of questionable intelligence get elected??

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Because so many people of questionable intelligence vote.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't like redactions. I don't like "anonymous sources". Be transparent, or shut the hell up. On both sides of the aisle. Either speak the truth, lie, or STFU. Don't bury it, because to me, if you have reason to hide something, you're guilty of something. The exception being Top Secret military operations, but political BS? No. Tell it all or it doesn't count.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't like redactions. I don't like "anonymous sources". Be transparent, or shut the hell up. On both sides of the aisle. Either speak the truth, lie, or STFU. Don't bury it, because to me, if you have reason to hide something, you're guilty of something. The exception being Top Secret military operations, but political BS? No. Tell it all or it doesn't count.

^^^AMEN!^^^

During the holy inquisition the inquisitor Tomas de Torquemada put forward the tactic that the inquisitor should refer to a paper that the accused could not see, and tell them that they had been accused. The paper was blank, but the accused could not see it. With anonymous sources the truth gets buried. This is unacceptable by all ideologies.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom