Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    There are a lot of good places to find good info but I just finished this podcast recently. Highly recommend! Shawn Ryan podcast #97 Rick Doblin
    Screenshot_20240329-182707_Spotify.jpg

Pro tip. listen in 1.4 1.5 speed or faster depending on who his guest is.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a buddy that was getting involved with them and studying their use. Dosing (for what he was studying) was in micrograms, so it's not like you're tripping on them like using them recreationally.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Had a buddy that was getting involved with them and studying their use. Dosing (for what he was studying) was in micrograms, so it's not like you're tripping on them like using them recreationally.
    Both micro and macro dosing studies are being undertaken by many different organizations. It's long overdue, there are far better options out there than SSRI's. I wouldn't be surprised to see psilocybin come off the federal schedule before cannabis.

Should have never been illegal to pick a mushroom off of the ground and eat it in the first place but I digress.....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Both micro and macro dosing studies are being undertaken by many different organizations. It's long overdue, there are far better options out there than SSRI's. I wouldn't be surprised to see psilocybin come off the federal schedule before cannabis.

Should have never been illegal to pick a mushroom off of the ground and eat it in the first place but I digress.....
    I can neither confirm nor deny that I know about macro dosing. But I was a child of the 70's. ;)

Top Bottom