• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Trooper buddy of mine just called me to tell me that he'll show up and PBT me before I drive if I'll confiscate his gun before he goes into a bar. Neither of us drink much, and rarely at all outside of the home, but it seemed like a fair proposition. At a .27 I think I'd be vomiting like a lawn sprinkler.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    this is unacceptable. if anyone in the private sector did this it would be an immediate firing. he needs to be removed, now. if it were a private citizen the media would have a field day with this.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    this is unacceptable. if anyone in the private sector did this it would be an immediate firing. he needs to be removed, now. if it were a private citizen the media would have a field day with this.

If a private citizen did it its unlikely it would even make the news. Private citizens actually shoot each other quite a bit without a media blip, let alone just wave a gun around while drunk.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Trooper buddy of mine just called me to tell me that he'll show up and PBT me before I drive if I'll confiscate his gun before he goes into a bar. Neither of us drink much, and rarely at all outside of the home, but it seemed like a fair proposition. At a .27 I think I'd be vomiting like a lawn sprinkler.
    Can't beat a good accountability partner.

Top Bottom