• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    i wouldn't have a clue what your talkin' about?

osr96f.jpg

Great picture there, quality too as well as quantity. I see a mil-spec in your pile, just picked up a new mil-spec myself to work on.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I did my part today at Kodiak... Gentleman was there with 2 boys, one a teen and the other close behind. I asked him if the boys wanted to have a go at my 1911, and the teenager said "sure". After he squeezed off 8 rounds of ballistic crack, I asked him what he thought - the glaze in his eyes said it all - he said "that was COOL!" Hooked another one... :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I did my part today at Kodiak... Gentleman was there with 2 boys, one a teen and the other close behind. I asked him if the boys wanted to have a go at my 1911, and the teenager said "sure". After he squeezed off 8 rounds of ballistic crack, I asked him what he thought - the glaze in his eyes said it all - he said "that was COOL!" Hooked another one... :rockwoot:

Oh, good, Lesson #1 down. Here's the rest:
    HowTo:Become a Drug Dealer - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Aw, shucks. *drags toe in dirt*
    If I had 12 like you, I'd put a clock movement (the hands) on the floor in the middle and arrange the guns like 1 thru 12 and caption it:
    BOOM! That's what time it is!
    That was exactly my thought when I saw the pic, what a cool clock!
    I feel awfully deprived now, since I only have 1 1911 so far. I guess I could say my Sig P938 is similar to one though. That "Wilber" had me drooling...

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    Out of all the 1911s I have this one is my favorite.

It's an old Norc that I rebuilt from dirt. The only things that are original are the slide and frame.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Was going to post this in the XDs b%tching thread but I figured you guys would appreciate it more. Since my beloved XDs has been MIA for the last 6 weeks, It has made me look at other options. 1st I carried guns I haven't carried in years( which was kinda cool). But when I purchased my 1911 Colt, well life changed drastically ! Food taste better, the sun seemed alittle warmer, my wife was even more beautiful . So I thank Springfield for giving me the reason and strength to think outside the Polly box! Now I have another 1911 colt on lay away at blythes! As they say"hook line and sinker!"

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am getting ready to start my addiction. I will be buying my first 1911 either this weekend or next weekend. I have a feeling I will need help after my first taste.

Top Bottom