• Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    :xmad:

Be carefull dealing with Superior Tactical. This is a vendor that attends many of the Indy1500 shows. I paid in full for a tan Vltor hand gaurd that they said was in stock back at the shop. I bought a Magpul stock at the same time. I waited and waited but they never shipped it. I called. He said the tan ones were backordered & I could wait or get a refund. I decided to wait it out because $189 was a killer deal on these. They retail for nearly $100 more! I caught up with them 4 months later at the Indy1500 to see one installed on an AR15 gun at the show! WTF!?!? I asked him to remove it and I'd take it right there. At first he said yes, then changed his mind. He said he had a black one back at the store and he'd either ship it out or even Duracoat it tan for me. I said, send a black one. Waiting, waiting, waiting... 2 more weeks & no handgaurd. Argh!

I emailed them last night and get a call today saying they refunded my $189 and would not ship me one.

It sounds like his "special over-run pricing" from Vltor was so good that he decided to make a hell of a profit selling them for $280 instead of $189.

http://superiortactical.com/index.html

Use a CC and walk out with your merchandise. Don't let these shops promise to ship or you'll end up like me.

Hopefully he makes good on the refund because it's gone on so long now that I can't dispute the CC charges.

:xmad::xmad::xmad:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Count me in, I hate pricks like this.. Maybe a lawn chair, camped out in front of his booth//:popcorn2:

Top Bottom