• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why aren't the same people defending a certain SF quarterback defending these people's rights? Idiots ALL around.
    Because he's trying to make a statement. Agree or disagree, there's a purpose behind it. In the minds of BLM, his actions are noble.

I'm not sure what statement these dweebs are trying make. Probably just, "It's Dragon Con, we need costumes, but what?" .... "I got an idea that will get us noticed!".... :facepalm:

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    That's just...why would you... I'm confused, aside from the inappropriateness, why would you in the first place? it's not building-con or disaster-con, it's DRAGON-con. Dress up as a dragon or just don't bother. That's like showing up at a shooting match and trying to drag race your car. one of these things is not like the other!

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    That's just...why would you... I'm confused, aside from the inappropriateness, why would you in the first place? it's not building-con or disaster-con, it's DRAGON-con. Dress up as a dragon or just don't bother. That's like showing up at a shooting match and trying to drag race your car. one of these things is not like the other!

Unless you live in chicago..then driving and shooting at the same time is the norm.

Top Bottom